12/22/2016

Creative Winner Eszter Gencsi

We have invited Eszter to be our Crative Winner this December. She was the winner our October Challenge and made this stunning project.

Creative Guest Facts


My name is Esther Gencsi and I live in Budapest. My passion for scrapbooking. Real recreation me this in my spare time. My scraproom a relaxing place. I started scrapbooking seven years ago, but this year, when he met with mixed media scrapbooking technique, I felt like I found the technique you've been looking for. This is me!

My style is mixed, but I can not be accurately determined. I was able to change every day. My favourite products are flowers, flowers, flowers :) chipboard, flakes, beautiful paper, paints, embossing powder, labels. I am able to make arrangements for a variety of styles, it depends on what I make. I'm much about my son, sometimes we create together :)

The Project

The challenge colors are very close to me. Favorite colors include pastel blue and white. A mood board reminds me a winter atmosphere, a bit rainy, muddy time. I cut the basic silhouette snowflake pattern on white cardboard. I did pine trees and paper fibers, which are smeared hópasztával and spheres. The pine trees are made of blue cardboard. One bird embellished chipboard, flakes and labels. White, blue and gray paint used for decoration.








Process video:



Please submit your project to our challenge. You have until January 15 to participate!

1 comment: